Kumkumadi Tailam Uses
With the increasing age, women always examine changes in their skin. Pigmentation, early aging signs, wrinkles, spots, and much more. According to researchers, it is very important for women aged from 26 to 40 needs to take care of their skin. The routine and daily care during that period of time reflect their skin after the 40s. Regular usage of skincare products and maintaining a healthy diet is uttermost important. This article is on “How to apply Kumkumadi Tailam.”
There are numerous products around the world for maintaining the lust and shine of your face and skin. Among these products, Kumkumadi Tailam oil is one of the most used and recommended products for skincare. Kumkumadi Tailam is the Ayurveda recipe that has been followed and used for ages. It is the ultimate beauty secret for your face, and everyone can use this beauty.
What is Kumkumadi Tailam?
Kumkumadi Tailam is the most invaluable gift of Ayurveda for the skincare. It has the power to reduce and eradicate every skin related issues. Kumkumadi Tailam is named from Sanskrit word of Red- saffron.
Making of a Miraculous Elixir
The Kumkumadi Tailam is made of top 21 ayurvedic herbs. All of these herbs are passes through the decoction process, and then later sesame oil id added to the mixture. The sesame oil absorbs the energy of herbs and works magically on the skin.
How to Apply Kumkumadi Tailam?
Many of the readers would not be knowing that another word for Tailam is oil. So, follow the steps below and get to know how to apply KUmkumadi Tailam.
Step 1: Pre-oil your Pretty face
Before the direct application of Kumkumadi Tailam, you need to clean your face thoroughly. Once you rinse and clean, your damp your skin with Rosewater or any other flower rejuvenating water. This step cleans your face from the bottom of the pores, and if you have oily skin, then it removes the excess moisture from the skin. Pre-oiling your face with this simple way makes it fresh and dust-free.
Step 2: Oil your Pretty face
After cleansing your face with chemical added products and just natural water, now you need to do the primary oiling process. Take 3- 7 drops of Kumkumadi Tailam on your palm and rub your hands together. By rubbing your hands, you are warming the oil a little bit. Do not rub a lot just rub your palms lightly and apply the oil on your face, decollete and neck. Now massage every area with outwards and upwards strokes for 5 to 10 minutes. You need to massage the face with oil until the Tailam is completely absorbed into the skin. This is an effortless step, and all you need to do is invest your 15 to 20 minutes for your skin.
Step 3: Post-Oiling session for your face
If you need the best results, then remove the Kumkumadi oil with a warm towel. If you don’t want to use a towel, then you can also use a cleanser to remove the oil. You need to do this process 30 minutes post oiling your face.
These are the only three steps that you need to follow to give your face a supernatural glow.
How to make Kumkumadi Tailam at home:
The following are the herbs needed for the decoction process:
48 parts of Kesar
48 parts of Red Sandalwood
48 parts of Manjistha
48 parts of Mulethi
48 parts of Lac
48 parts of Pakar
48 parts of Blue Lotus
48 parts of Indian Lotus
48 parts of Turmeric
48 parts of Ushira
48 parts of Padmaka
48 parts of Afnimantha
48 parts of Bael
48 parts of Brihati
48 parts of Gokshura
48 parts of Kanatkari
48 parts of Gambhari
48 parts of Patala
48 parts of Shalaparni
48 parts of Prishnaparni
48 parts of Shyonaka
Herbs you’ll need for Paste:
12 parts of Manjistha
12 parts of Mulethi
12 parts of Mahua
12 parts of Lac
12 parts of Pattanga
Sesame oil – 200ml
Goat milk 400 ml
- Take a large bowl and use the sun-dried powered form of every herb that will be for the decoction process.
- Now boil the herbs used for the decoction with 1/4th quantity of water in a clean vessel.
- Filter out the herbs and keep the liquid aside.
- Now use the rest of the herbs needed for making a paste.
- Mis the paste with sesame oil and goat milk.
- Now mix this paste into the decoction vessel.
- Again boil the whole mixture till water evaporates, and you get the proper oil texture.
- Prepare a solution by mixing saffron, rose water.
- Now prepare a nice tincture of the solution and mixture.
- Cool the oil down.
- Preserve the oil in a glass bottle and not a plastic container.
- And now your Miraculous Exilir is ready to use.
- It is used to improve Complexion
- It is used in treatment for hyperpigmentation
- It is used to prevent pimples and acne on your face.
- It is used to reduce blemishes and spots on your face.
- It is also used as a sunscreen.
- If you have any scars and wounds on your face, then Kumkumadi Tailam eradicates the marks.
Let’s make a DIY Kumkumadi Oil Face Mask
2 tbsp of Multani Mitti
2 tbsp of Kumkumadi oil
2 tbsp of Rosewater
Process of Application:
- For step one, mix all the ingredients until it becomes a paste.
- Clean your face with a cleanser and rinse with warm water.
- Now smear the paste all over your face and neck.
- Wait for the paste to dry.
- Wash off your face with cool water thoroughly.
- Lastly, apply a mild moisturizer on your face.
So, how was the Kumkumadi Tailam tour? I hope now you would have known all the facts, how to apply Kumkumadi tailam and Kumkumadi Tailam uses. It has a magical effect on your skin and improves your skin. The Kumkumadi Tailam improves your skin complexion, reduces dark circles, eradicates pigmentation, and improves overall skin health. I hope you would have loved this informatical article and would implement the process in your life. Stay tuned. Stay beautiful and Keep Glowing!